ONLINE: Be Your Best Training August 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Has the COVID-19 pandemic challenged everything you know about yourself and your career? It's hard to come to terms with a new way of doing things and to re-imagine a future after a global pandemic.
Be Your Best (B.Y.B.) can help by offering you the skills you need to re-evaluate and re-assess your future goals. The B.Y.B. skill set is a combination of relationship and development skills that can be used in all areas of your life. This course also provides training in assertive skills, how to handle anxiety, and how to set goals for becoming more fulfilled.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the concept of personal control and responsibility.
- Identify important personal needs.
- Understand the Behavior Window.
- Distinguish between Acceptable and Unacceptable Behavior.
- Determine who “owns the problem” in a given situation.
- Express their needs, feelings, ideas in a clear direct way.
- Plan for and achieve important personal goals.
For more information please contact me via my contact form of send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org