Afternoon: Youth Effectiveness Training (FREE SESSION)
Time & Location
About the Event
Youth Effectiveness Training (Y.E.T.) can help youth develop basic personal development skills and relationship skills—skills they can use in all areas of their lives and for a lifetime.
We start 21 October at 16:00 - 17:30 (90 min session)
Y.E.T. is a unique and fun youth course that teaches practical communication and conflict resolution skills to help enhance social and emotional skills.THE SKILLS YOUTH WILL LEARN
- How to become aware of their important needs.
- How to talk straight about their needs, concerns, and problems without blaming others.
- How to make and keep friends.
- How to resolve conflicts with friends, family, and others instead of arguing and fighting.
- How to relate to people who are different from them.
- Understand themselves and others better.
- Develop skills that they can use in all their relationships and throughout their lives.
- Meet their own needs and goals and overcome fears that block them.
- Learn how to confront bullies and stand up for others who are being bullied.
- Less stress and tension in their lives both at home and at school.
If Y.E.T. sounds like the right programme for you, then please drop me a message via our contact us form or send an email to email@example.com and I will put you in touch with a certified instructor near you.